Technical Services Librarian
Tweets about ebrary
eBooks are available through ebrary
Back in September 2010, the library began a subscription to ebrary or "Ebrary," an online digital library containing full text books.
ebrary allows you to:
1. Conduct a simple or advanced search.
2. Open a document by clicking on the title name or book jacket.
3. Explore the document – Navigate to search terms, search the document for key words, jump to relevant chapters, flip through pages.
4. Highlight text and take notes – Create a bookshelf (if needed) to save and organize your research.
5. Use InfoTools – Link out to other online resources to expand your research.
6. Print pages, and copy and paste text – ebrary provides automatic citations with a URL hyperlink back to the source.
7. Manage, archive and share research – Organize your bookshelf and email folders to peers.
Our collection now contains over 3,500 eBooks!