Technical Services Librarian
ebrary on Twitter
eBooks are available through ebrary
Back in September 2010, the library began a subscription to ebrary, an online digital library containing full text books. Ebrary allows you to:
- Conduct a simple or advanced search.
- Open a document by clicking on the title name or book jacket.
- Explore the document – Navigate to search terms, search the document for key words, jump to relevant chapters, flip through pages.
- Highlight text and take notes – Create a bookshelf (if needed) to save and organize your research.
- Use InfoTools – Link out to other online resources to expand your research.
- Print pages, and copy and paste text – ebrary provides automatic citations with a URL hyperlink back to the source.
- Manage, archive and share research – Organize your bookshelf and email folders to peers.
Our collection now contains over 5,050 eBooks!